Tech UK: Is diversity in recruitment just a numbers game?
Diversity is an issue on everyone’s lips this London Tech Week, but how do we make diversity and inclusion in the workplace be about more than just box-ticking and numbers?
Using current market data, specific job seeker feedback and success case studies, attendees of this event will be empowered to simplify their diversity attraction, selection and onboarding agenda and generate manageable progress in achieving a more accessible and informative route to application and start to include a more diverse field of candidate throughout.
The expert panel will be exploring how businesses can rethink targets and look at how making changes to their strategy will positively affect the accessibility for everyone to work at their organisation:
- Janine Chamberlin, Director of Enterprise Sales & Talent Solutions, Linkedin
- Stephanie Itimi, Founder & CEO, Seidea
- Simon Langley, Head of D&I, Royal London Group and ex National Grid
- Elizabeth Oni-Iyiola, EDI Lead & Director, Inclusive Boards, NED, Inclusive Graduates
- James Corcoran, Head of Permanent Recruitment, Sanderson & techUK Skills and Diversity Council Member (moderator)
This webinar is free and open to all. If you are unable to register, please contact Zoe Brockbank. Joining details for this online event will be sent separately to your booking confirmation. This event has been organised by the techUK Skills & Diversity Council.