Tech Ladies Webinar: Managing Remote Teams
About this Event
As part of our Going Remote webinar series for companies building distributed teams, we’re excited to share best practices for managing remote teams.
As companies are forced online, management starts to look a little different. Many ad hoc management solutions don’t work on a remote team, where you can’t look over your shoulder to make sure your employee is at their desk, and more work is done asynchronously. You have to be more intentional about setting expectations, clearly communicating, and fostering a positive, productive culture.
In this webinar,we’ll discuss how to:
- Build a positive culture on a remote team
- Establish expectations around healthy communication
- Give and receive feedback remotely and asynchronously
- Mentor & coach your team remotely
About Your Hosts
Caro Griffin is a senior operations leader who works with startups to scale their systems & teams. She’s the Director of Operations at Skillcrush and part of the team at Tech Ladies. A big advocate of remote work, she’s remotely hired and onboarded 30+ teammates over the last few years and is excited to share her learnings. Follow her on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn.
Wendy Saccuzzo is a career coach and counselor who helps people make changes in their careers, whether that’s breaking into tech, strategizing to find satisfaction in their work, or growing their emotional intelligence to be stronger leaders. Her background is in technical recruiting and career services. As a part of team Tech Ladies, she works on the Tech Ladies Job Board to help to build awareness of diversity, inclusion, and equity. Follow her on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn.
- We will email you login details upon registration, one week, 24 hours, and 1 hour before the event.
- FYI: Ticket sales stop at 10am PT/1pm ET to ensure everyone gets log in info.
- Don’t see your sign in link? Check your SPAM for an email from Tech Ladies or Eventbrite.
- Still don’t see it? Drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org
- YES, webinars are recorded! If you buy a ticket, we’ll send you a recording to watch approximately 1 week after it airs.
- Please also note that we are unable to provide refunds after the webinar has ended.
A note on Tech Ladies Events:
Tech Ladies events are open to all genders.
Please review our Code of Conduct before attending a Tech Ladies event.
Interested in what we’re doing? Join Tech Ladies