RS Components…REflect – Diversity in Tech
Join us at REflect, a cool opportunity for you to discover the world of engineering and technology that you might not have known even existed! Our brand new event will showcase the latest technology and let you get a hands on experience and feel for it – and we bet it leaves a lasting impression!
This event will inspire you, challenge your thinking, make you check yourself and encourage you to make some positive steps towards a bright future. As well as the interactive exhibits we will have guest speakers from all walks of life, and a range of follow-up acitivities available for sign up to keep this conversation going long after the event ends.
3pm – Arrive and get yourself registered
3:30pm – Let’s get started! Opening speech
3:40pm – Get motivated! Speakers & panel (part 1)
4:40pm – Get stuck in! Check out the interactive exhibitions and demos
5:40pm – Get motivated! Speakers & panel (part 2)
6:40pm – Wrap up! Closing performances
7pm – Party time! Music, sign ups, food , drinks, networking and exhibits
9pm – Home time!
- Pascal Akaraonye – Digital Experience Manager, Arsenal FC
- Colleen Wong – Founder/Director Techsixtyfour Ltd
- Jane Tran – Head of Digital Paid Media, RS Components
- Silas Adekunle – CEO & Co-Founder Reach Robotics
- Zubar Miah – Senior Software Engineer, RS Components
- Terry Jervis – Founder of Jervis Entertainment Media
- Yewande Akinola – Engineer, Dreamer, Innovator
- Adam Knights – Founder of KAMClinic and the Critical Conversation
- Virtual reality
- Autonomous vehicles
- Music tech
- Single Board Computing
- Augmented reality
Check out the sign-up area at the event where you have the oppurtunity to be involved in our REflect follow-up activities which include, tech workshops, employability/soft skills, mentoring and a careers fair.
Places are limited and this is an exciting and exclusive opportunity not to be missed!
#REflect2019 #WhoDoYouREflect #ChangeTheNarrative