Optimise – The Cloud Economy – optimising costs
About this Event
How much are you spending on your monthly AWS invoice? Is the first topic of the monthly meeting – we need to reduce the cost?
Join the OPTIMISE MeetUp on the 12th November to discuss the how to of cloud cost optimisation.
We all know that cloud environments offer agility, scalability, reliability and availability, but cost comes with all the above.
Every company wants to move their applications into Cloud for various reasons, cost being one of them. Unless the application/infrastructure is understood, cost saving is, but a reality.
– Current state of Cloud projects/programmes
– Migration vs Re-Architecture
– Out-of-the-box capability & customisation
Sarath Krishnan | Enterprise Cloud Performance Architect | Three
The journey towards an optimised Cloud environment
In this meetup, we will take you through the journey from architecting your environment in an efficient way through the operational steps required for a fully optimized cloud environment. We will provide tips and tricks for cost optimisation, including some real-world examples.
The session will focus on the following:
– Automation of optimizing your infrastructure
– Building applications that are lightweight from a resource requirements perspective
– Best practices for architecting and operating cloud environments with an emphasis on cost optimization and efficiency
Yair Green | CTO | GlobalDots
Programme and speakers will be updated soon. Check back regularly to see the updates.