London .NET User Group: London Calling
Open Spaces events are peer-to-peer events where the participants establish and agenda and then address it. In this event, we want to provide the opportunity for .NET developers (and others) to gather and share.
What is bugging you? What are you passionate about that not enough folks are using? What practices are game changers for you right now? What tools make your life easier? Where should we go tomorrow.
It’s time to talk as peers, not as expert-to-learner again. And with the pandemic, we don’t have to keep our guest list to London folks.
Some suggested topics for this session:
* The Sidecar architecture: Dapr, Open Service Mesh
* Local Infrastructure: Docker Compose; Project Tye; K8s what are you doing
* Monitoring and Observability; Dotnet Monitoring, HoneyComb, DataDog, how are you doing it?
* Microservices, macroservices, DOMA: What is in a name, and what is happening to microservices?
* C# Futurres: 9+ discussion
• Next Lang: Let’s talk about Go. Should .NET devs learn it
* Tech Ethics: How do we do better
Join the Slack to help set the agenda before the meeting
“London calling to the faraway towns
Now war is declared and battle come down
London calling to the underworld
Come out of the cupboard, you boys and girls”