About this Event
So, you want to scale DevOps within your organisation. You’ve created a team with the right skills, prioritised a culture of continuous improvement, had some successes with automation, and now you want to take it to the next level. What can possibly go wrong?
Committing to scaling DevOps can seem daunting, so over the course of this event, we’ll aim to explore a series of best practices based on future / emerging trends (as well as touching on some real-world experiences, from our roster of speakers).
Join us at a networking event which will touch on:
- Why your organisation needs to make a shift now regardless of size
- Practical ways to get started before it’s too late
- Solid steps to build your technology and talent strategy
Our speaker talks and panel session will help you learn about:
- Eliminating gaps and blind spots between Dev and Ops teams
- Integrating and orchestrating data flows from disparate sources
- Auto-scaling resources for optimal reliability, quality, and cost control
Who should attend?
- This event is for those who wish to scale their DevOps for improved efficiency.
- Private Sector, Government and Financial Service Leaders concerned in speeding up innovation and increasing agility with end-to-end automation
- Technology Leaders, Automation Engineers, DevOps Specialists, Solution Architects
This event will be hosted by Softwire’s award-winning MD Zoe Cunningham. Speakers will include:
- Will Davis, Software Development Lead at Zurich Insurance
- Claudia Ferreira, Cloud Solution Architect at Microsoft
- Usman Iqbal, DevOps Lead at Softwire
Come along to connect with other digital professionals over canapes and drinks, for an opportunity to learn how you can scale your DevOps operation for success in the modern software world.