Designing an Alliance program and governance structure that delivers
About this Event
Rapid digital advancements are disrupting the IT outsourcing space, currently valued at ~$280 Bn. Product companies are heavily relying on the vast distribution of partners to drive their business momentum. However, in the last one decade, the definition of partners is constantly changing and enabling them to add value & create outcomes that matter for the end-user.
Successful tech companies have deployed several strategies to enable their partner motions such as evolving skills pertaining to digital transformation & modern technologies, demand for newer engagement models & incentives and increasing preference for region-specific & specialist service providers.
Key Discussion Points at the roundtable:
• What are the building blocks of an effective alliance program?
• How to set an executable vision with partners?
• What are the best practices to recruit the right partners and on-board them?
• What is an ideal Org structure, resource requirement and investments per $10 M of partner revenue?
• Technical, financial and business benefits needed for an effective partner relationship?
• Governance structure and key metrics that best in class companies track for their partner programs
Registration to the virtual roundtable is subject to the following conditions:
- Confirmation of participation is at the sole discretion of Zinnov.
- The Zinnov team will respond within 5 business days of registration, on the status of confirmation.
- Representatives from Services companies are requested to refrain from registering for the event.