Working for a Government Organisation embarking an companywide Digital Transformation, one of our clients are looking for User Researchers to ensure that the development of new applications and platforms are user centric, focusing on the end customer and their needs.
- Create a user journey map derived from qualitative research with users (Including phases, activities, feelings, needs, touchpoints and pain points);
- Present and communicate findings along with user needs to Business Analysts, Product Managers and development teams to ensure the software being built will solve issues and inefficiencies;
- Research the organisational and technical environment in which core activities are conducted and workflow is managed;
- Review user research and business analysis previously conducted, creating an understanding of the users actual needs;
- Produce a benefits map, highlighting user needs to option features, categorising benefits and measures to inform additional models and optional analysis.
You will need:
- Apply user-centric service design and delivery practices, researching diverse audiences to create accessible digital services;
- Previous knowledge of applying user-centric service design and delivery practices;
- The ability to choose appropriate methods for different life cycle phases and situations;
- Proven track record of positively engaging and influencing senior stakeholders at a strategic level within large organisations;
- An understanding of the winder implications and long term impact of business issues and activities.
The reason you should apply for this role
This is a fantastic opportunity to drive a Greenfield initiative and project directly from the research conducted by yourself. With the ability to shape the vision and strategy of the Digital Transformation across platforms and applications used by millions on a daily basis, this is one of the most exciting projects in London at the moment.