Scrum, Lean, Kanban, Agile
A real-time analytics company based in Central London are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join their team and be responsible for refining and enhancing their agile processes throughout the Software Development Life Cycle.
As an organisation, they are market leaders and are leaps and bounds above their competitors having won numerous awards. With regular time allocated in your week to upskill yourself, you’ll be surrounded by like-minded IT professional constantly striving for personal development.
- You will be working with a dedicated Scrum team, improving practices and processes, removing blockers, dealing with conflict and managing stakeholders effectively;
- You will deliver value by working with leadership teams, business owners and dev teams to ensure products and services are delivered effectively;
- Be responsible for championing quality and create transparency, both within and outside the team;
- To ensure effective use of sprint retrospectives;
- Aid the adoption of data driven probabilistic estimation techniques.
You will need:
- Over two years of experience working as a Scrum Master in a commercial capacity, working closely with cross-functional teams;
- Experience with multiple agile methodologies, including Kanban, Lean & XP;
- A strong understanding of development best practice, working to remove impediments and keep the team of outside distraction;
- You’ll know about delivering products end-to- end;
- You’ll have brilliant communication skills and experience managing stakeholders across all levels and dealing with conflict effectively.
The reason you should apply for this role
You’ll get the chance to join a team who are given total responsibility for designing, building, testing and running their applications. As a business, they are currently transitioning to a fully reactive microservices architecture and you get involved with hackathons, tech talks and teaching kids how to code.