Senior Java Developer
Java8, AWS, CI, Mesos, Docker – FinTech Start-Up
One of London’s fastest growing FinTech Start-Ups and the UK’s Leading digital wealth manager are currently looking for Senior Java Developers to join their cross functional engineering team.
In recent months they have raised £30million in the latest funding round, the largest of its kind for FinTech since the Brexit vote. Overall, within the last 5 years they have raised a total of £60m, meaning they are financially stable and are now looking at growing the business at scale internationally.
- Primarily working with Java8 using leading technologies such as Mesos and Docker;
- The engineering team are working in a pure AWS based cloud environment;
- Delivering features using a continuous delivery approach;
- Engineers enjoy freedom, autonomy and full responsibility; our ethos being ‘you build it, you own it’;
- Stamp your mark on a project with full autonomy and technical freedom.
You Will Need:
- Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture or RESTful Web Service knowledge;
- Mesos, Docker or Kubernetes;
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery experience;
- Agile (TDD, BDD, XP, Pair Programming).
The reason you should apply for this role
You will get to work in small, cross functional teams using a range of tools. You will have the autonomy, freedom and all the responsibility available for you to build the platforms however you feel suitable using the technologies of your choice. You will be encouraged to come up with brilliant, new ideas that help drive the business forward and delight customers.