Chef, Kubernetes, Docker, Mesos
A leading Agile Consultancy containing a collection of leading Engineers and Technologists who have the intelligence to devise the right solution with an agnostic approach to development to drive real change in organisations are looking for DevOps Engineers to join the team.
The business focus on team culture above all else, ego-less team work, creative thinking and pragmatic decision making are prioritised over pre-described formulas or patterns. This ultimately helps their clients solve hard technical problems in a wide variety of domains using a diverse set of technology stacks.
- Building infrastructure from code and config for high volume services using cloud IaaS services such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or similar;
- Working in a software engineering team with a DevOps culture surrounded by lean / agile delivery methodologies;
- Speak with clients and customers to ensure deadlines are hit and objectives achieved;
- Delivering features using a continuous delivery approach;
- Engineers enjoy freedom, autonomy and full responsibility; our ethos being ‘you build it, you own it’.
You Will Need:
- One or more languages such as Python, Ruby, Node.js, Bash and/or Java, Scala, Go, C++;
- Configuration management with Ansible, Chef, Puppet or Salt Stack;
- Continuous Integration/Deployment tools such as Jenkins or similar;
- Virtualisation and container technologies like VirtualBox, Docker, Rancher, Kubernetes or similar;
- HashiCorp stack, Vagrant, Packer, Terraform, Consul, Vault, Nomad & ATLAS.
The reason you should apply for this role
They are looking for engineers with primary skills in building application platforms and operating them. Ideally you will be able to understand software development and have worked alongside or as part of delivery teams, supporting the delivery and operation of systems.