Developer in Test
Selenium, Cucumber, Automation, TDD, BDD
Digital Identity Start-Up that are partnering with some of the biggest companies in the world to revolutionise the internet are currently growing their team and are looking for exceptional Test Automation Engineers to join the business.
- Write clear and reliable automated test cases in their existing test frameworks;
- Collaborating with developers to evaluate and improve processes with regards to enhancing software quality;
- The ability to think critically, automating at every turn to keep regression at bay;
- Delivering features using a continuous delivery approach;
You Will Need:
- Cucumber, Selenium Webdriver or Continuous Integration and a version control system (preferably Git);
- Some experience with a modern programming language (Java, Scala, Go, Python, Ruby, C#, C, C++, etc.) and are eager to improve your skills;
- Familiar with Agile and BDD;
- A proactive problem solver who can prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment Experience with Appium, Spring, mock libraries and the Atlassian stack;
- Experience in testing: Highly Transactional Platforms, Cloud Infrastructure, Security, Performance, Data.
The reason you should apply for this role
You will get to work in small, cross functional teams using a range of tools. You will have the autonomy, freedom and all the responsibility available for you to build the platforms however you feel suitable using the technologies of your choice. You will be encouraged to come up with brilliant, new ideas that help drive the business forward and delight customers.