Java8, Microservices, AWS, Architecture
One of London’s fastest growing payment platforms, based in Kings Cross are currently going through incredible growth which includes a large round of funding. Due to technology demand across the business, they are looking for a Technical Lead to join the organisation.
You will work in a hands on capacity, implementing and instilling a microservices based culture using a up to date tech stack including Java9, AWS, Microservices with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery capability.
- Responsible for architectural vision;
- Working with the Product Teams to define requirements and achieve strategic objectives;
- Day to day management of cross functional engineering teams;
- Code review to ensure engineering are adhering to best practices and principles;
- Liaising and working with external stakeholders.
You Will Need:
- You must be able to code an API
- The ability and proven experience of leading engineering teams
- Building CI/CD pipelines from scratch
- Working across the full stack within Front and Back End responsibility
- Cloud hosting experience using AWS.
The reason you should apply for this role
You will get to the chance to lead small, cross functional teams using a range of tools. You will have the autonomy, freedom and all the responsibility available for you to build the platform however you feel suitable using the technologies of your choice. You will be encouraged to come up with brilliant, new ideas that help drive the business forward and delight customers.