AWS, Azure, Jenkins, CI, CD
One of the UK’s leading Cloud Consultancy’s are currently looking for a Cloud Architect to join their team on a permanent basis, based in Central London.
As part of the role, you will be involved with the scoping and designing on cloud infrastructures and application solutions. Ideally, you’ll have experience of hands-on deployment as well as knowledge in the design on technical solutions.
- Hands-on cloud infrastructure design and deployment experience in enterprise organisations working alongside infrastructure and operations teams;
- Architect new solutions for public, private and hybrid cloud infrastructures;
- Work alongside Microsoft and other large vendors;
- Writing detail documentation of technical designs;
- Balancing client needs and adhering to SLA’s.
You Will Need:
- Hands-on delivery of public, private and hybrid cloud projects (IaaS, PaaS);
- Proven track record of detailed infrastructure design and solutions;
- Good knowledge of Virtualisation technologies (VMware, Hyper-V, Openstack);
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Microsoft Azure;
- Certified in Azure / AWS (highly desirable).
The reason you should apply for this role
Operating in a senior and lead position within the organisation, you will gain experience working with a range of clients helping architect and optimise solutions that leverage the constantly evolving range of services from AWS, Azure and Google.