Product, User Experience, HTML5, CSS3
An award-winning disruptive FinTech business based in Central London who are currently scaling and growing their team are looking to hire a Product Owner due to demands across the organisation focusing around one of their payment platforms.
As an organisation, they are considered market leaders in the payment industry and have already secured an impressive footprint in a competitive domain. It’s a fantastic time to join the team and help the business scale exponentially.
- Become the voice of the customer – be an expert on quantitative and qualitative insights;
- Involve critical stakeholders in the planning of new projects;
- Develop requirements documentation, use cases and acceptance criteria for new product features;
- Support and motivate the Engineering teams with clear and achievable deliverables;
- Create and maintain a positive working environment by building strong relationships with teams and management.
You will need:
- Proven experience working in an agile environment, working in short sprint timeframes;
- 5+ years of product management experience, preferably in a tech start-up or small company. Alternatively, track record of working with software engineers to create great things;
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication;
- Effective stakeholder wrangling;
- Excellent analytical skills.
The reason you should apply for this role
You’ll be in charge of identifying future product opportunities that are in line with the company strategy and goals whilst being the key link between Product, Engineering and other teams within the organisation. Additionally, you’ll be in charge of driving the successful execution of your projects as well as monitoring the impact of once in production.