React.js, Redux, HTML5, CSS3, API
Operating in an untapped market of 16M people in the UK alone, the business have staggering growth potential and it’s a fantastic time to join the organisation in the early stages of the project to help shape the platform and associated technologies.
- Responsible for building up our new customer pensions platform from the ground up;
- You will have the luxury to be able to pick the best technologies for the job without being limited by too much legacy;
- Currently extensively using Google Cloud Platform for our most of our micro-services, AWS for some storage, Salesforce for CRM;
- They use Java , NodeJS and ReactJS to build our next generation web apps;
- Their Platform is greenfield and on the cutting bleeding edge (Cloud first, API first, Docker and Continuous Deployment enabled)
You will need:
- A good eye for design and recent front-end experience;
- Experience designing and/or interacting with RESTful APIs;
- Experience with GitHub and Continuous Integration setups (Jenkins, Travis, CircleCI);
- Experience with at least one cloud hosting technology: Google Cloud Platform, AWS.
The reason you should apply for this role
There are a number of interesting technical challenges that need to be solved, beyond the digital web strategy and in addition to the obvious data pipeline engineering challenges they plan to explore potential applications for natural language processing and AI to provide the best customer service possible. The really exciting bit, they are at the very beginning of their tech journey!