A large telecommunications company, based in Central London are looking to hire a Content Designer to work alongside other designers, strategists and digital specialists who will be responsible for the creation of content for multichannel platforms.
- Working in cross-functional Agile teams, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the content is in line with the tone, voice and brand guidelines of the organisation;
- You’ll be a key member of the team enabling the business to meet their goals and targets for 2018;
- Work with members of the team and other subject matter experts to understand project requirements, seamlessly integrating with UX and design work;
- Develop processes within and across Agile teams to simplify product guidelines, copybooks and other guidance documents;
- Understanding business needs and requirements to ensure consistency across all of the organisational
You will need:
- Experience of creating digital content in a customer focused organisation;
- Excellent creative, communication and presentation skills;
- An open and proactive approach to working with other team members;
- Enjoy working cross-channel and cross-platform, in an agile environment with multiple stakeholders;
- A proactive attitude and ability to take responsibility for accuracy, quality and delivery of work against timelines.
The reason you should apply for this role
You’ll have the ability to produce engaging and evolving content, read by millions across the world directly responsible for achieving exponential growth for the organisation. Working in cross-functional teams following Agile methodologies and best practices, you’ll have continual involvement with stakeholders and the business.