C# Development Team
CC#, ASP.NET, MVC, Microservices, Agile, TeamCity
£60,000 to £75,000 per annum
A technology driven company based in Central London following the LEAN methodology, embracing change and technical evangelism are looking for a number of Senior Software Engineers and Full Stack Developers to join their cross functional team.
Adopting new technology on a regular basis to systematically remove technical debt, they apply cutting edge techniques, best practices and methodologies while still upholding the principles of the Agile Manifesto and Test Driven Development to ensure code is clean, reusable and robust.
- To expand numerous product verticals in the business
- Own these products with full technology choice
- Define architectural responsibility from conception through to delivery
- The engineering team are working in a pure AWS based cloud environment
- Delivering features using a continuous delivery approach
You will need
- C#, .NET Core, MVC 5
- Continuous Integration (TeamCity or similar)
- TDD, BDD and SOLID principles
- Kanban or Scrum or LEAN experience
The reason you should apply for this role
You will get the opportunity to work in cross functional teams using a range of tools. You will have the autonomy, freedom and all the responsibility available for you to build the platforms however you feel suitable using the technologies of your choice. On top of the technology, the client are able to offer a list of added benefits including personal development time to work on your own projects, tech training vouchers, free breakfasts, subsided gym membership, Cinema club and a company pension scheme.