Scrum, Lean, Agile, Requirement Gathering
A world-leading retailer based in Central London are currently looking for a Business Analyst to define and maintain business processes across the organisation. With millions of customers and hits across their platform on a daily basis, you will be responsible for a range of technology projects and programmes across the business from conception through to delivery.
You will join a team of proactive Business Analysts that currently operate in a dynamic environment, adhering to best practices and principles to ensure maximum output and efficiency.
- Documenting clearly both functional and non-functional requirements using suitable discovery techniques;
- Proactively collaborating with the Project Manager in risk management;
- Supporting stakeholders in planning post-implementation assessments;
- Working with cross-functional teams across the business to analyse and challenge business requirements and ensuring solutions are fit for purpose.
You will need:
- Experience of working in the retail or business-to- consumer sector is preferred;
- Experience of working in an Agile environment;
- Strong understanding and experience of working across the full project lifecycle;
- A minimum of two years working in a Business Analyst role;
- Strong communication skills comfortable with presenting to C-Level members of the business.
The reason you should apply for this role
You will get to work in small, cross functional teams using a range of tools to help integrate old systems whilst being responsible for the building of new platforms to ensure the organisation keep up to date with technology in an ever changing market.