Agile Delivery Consultant
With the Financial Services industry going through large transformation at the moment, numerous programmes of work are starting in order to substantially grow revenues by gaining access to new markets, increasing market shares through sales investment and realising efficiency gains.
In order to deliver this software quickly and iteratively, one of our clients are looking for an Agile Delivery Consultant/Coach to implement and strengthen Agile methodologies and a DevOps approach across the wider business, not just technology.
- To implement Agile and DevOps best practices from the top down, working with Directors and MD Level members of the organisation, not just development teams;
- Execute planning and requirements workshops across the wider organisation;
- Help others define solutions rather than telling them the solutions, promoting accountability and empowerment throughout cross-functional development teams;
- Mentor and educate C-Level members of staff on the adoption of Agile and DevOps practices at scale within the division of an investment bank;
- Responsible for Product Management and Ownership across the Digital Transformation.
You will need:
- Hands on Agile Delivery experience at scale, ideally in Financial Services;
- Experience of working with Near-Shore & Far-Shore delivery teams;
- Excellent knowledge of a broad range of Agile/Lean/DevOps approaches and techniques;
- Outcome focused not process or tools focused – they will talk about quality, time to market, cycle time – not just about agile process (e.g. SCRUM) and tools (e.g. Scrum);
- Experience of working with senior members of technology and business teams to train, mentor and educate them on the adoption of Agile and DevOps practices at scale within the division of an investment bank.
The reason you should apply for this role
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead and implement a global Digital Transformation across one of the largest banks in the world. Working with employees across all levels of the organisation, you’ll have the ability to drive behavioural and cultural change as well as technology adoption should that be necessary.